Anthian City - Battle District is home to the fourth Gym in the player's journey in Roria. This area features many aeroplane models and a runway for them. The Pokémon Centre of Anthian City, as well as the Anthian Airport — which doubles as the fourth Gym, are also built here, while the Roria Battle Frontier is currently being constructed here as well.
Anthian Gym & Airport
- Main article: Anthian Gym
Occupying the most space in the entire District, the Anthian Gym is one of the most important buildings in the entire city, because it not only is a Gym but also functions as an airport with the runway next to it. Gym Leader Stephen is in charge of this Gym and specializes in -type Pokémon. Upon entry, he is seen fixing his private jet, and he requests the player to find 3 items. The player then has to defeat the Gym Trainers in order to fetch the items — 2 of them are vital for accessing the higher floors. Stephen will come out and fight the player when the 3 items are all given to him. Once defeated, he will give out the Soaring Badge, as well as TM40 Aerial Ace.
Right after the player clears and steps out from Anthian Gym, he or she will see the Team Eclipse Airship flying over his or her head, seemingly heading for Anthian Park... The player is strongly recommended to heal his or her Pokémon before proceeding and progressing through the story.
Roria Battle Frontier
The Roria Battle Frontier is located next to the left of the Pokémon Centre. It is a basement facility for achieving constant battle streaks to earn prizes. However, it is currently under construction.
|Marshaller Wilbur ||Pidgeot||Lv. 44||2984||3 Speed||$1056|
|Swoobat||Lv. 44||2078||2 Speed|
|Marshaller Jerome ||Gligar♂ ×2||Lv. 44||810 ×2||1 Def|
|Jumpluff||Lv. 44||1914||3 Speed|
|Marshaller Santos ||Chatot||Lv. 43||1990||1 Atk||$1056|
|Archeops||Lv. 44||2503||2 Atk|
|Talonflame||Lv. 44||2475||3 Speed|
|Marshaller Orville ||Pelipper||Lv. 46||2232||2 Def||$1104|
|Pidgeot||Lv. 46||3119||3 Speed|
|Marshaller Alberto ||Staraptor♂||Lv. 45||3095||3 Atk||$1080|
|Pidgeot||Lv. 45||3051||3 Speed|
|Gym Leader Stephen ||Staraptor♂ ×2||Lv. 46||3164 ×2||3 Atk|
|Skarmory||Lv. 47||2462||2 Def|
|Aerodactyl||Lv. 46||2719||3 Atk|
|Braviary||Lv. 50||2876||2 Atk|
|There was no change to the above matches between any of the updates. All information above only applies to the Normal Adventure Mode.|
|Rare Candy||At the Poké Ball "button" on the middle of the runway. (Hidden)|
|Soaring Badge||Given by Gym Leader Stephen upon victory.|
|There was no change to the above items between any of the updates.|
- Gym Leader Stephen is based on Crazyman32 — the creator of numerous famous aviation games such as Perilous Skies, RO-Port Tycoon and Freeflight.
- There were some trash bags and a dumpster between the Battle Frontier construction site and Pokémon Centre, hinting for some Pokémon encounter. However, they have been removed from version 0.9 update on 13/12/2016 onwards, and the special Pokémon can only be encountered in Housing District.
- Outside Anthian Gym, there is an airport worker handling luggage, mentioning an extra bag with no name, just the word "Looker" on the side. "Looker" is the codename of a famous International Police Officer first introduced in Pokémon Platinum.
- The Pokémon Centre located here is the second separate Pokémon Centre to receive a unique design, with the first one being in Brimber City.
|Housing Dist.||Affordable Anthian • Anthian Abodes • Golden Poké Ball (Arcade) • Pokémon Museum of History|
|Shopping Dist.||Poké Ball Emporium • Stone Shop • New Sushi Stick • Rorian Braviary • Hero's Hoverboards • Hobo's Lucky Lotto • Anthian Furniture • Zombie's Painting & Hardware|
|Battle Dist.||Anthian Gym & Airport • Roria Battle Frontier (Under Construction)|
|Anthian Park • Anthian Sewer|