Anthian City - Housing District is the residential area of Anthian City. There are 3 apartments here, as well as the Pokémon Museum of History. The entrance for the Shopping District is at the far back.
The player, Jake and Tess land here after taking the airship from Cragonos Peak. Players need to return here if they wish to head back for Mt. Cragonos. This is one of the main exits of Anthian City for the residents, the other being Anthian Airport in the Battle District.
Pokémon Museum of History
- Main article: Pokémon Museum of History
One of the largest building in Housing District, the Pokémon Museum of History is a museum full of unique artefacts and paintings from around the world. A huge ancient Lapras skeleton serves as the centrepiece of this museum. Winners and Runner-Ups from the Art Contest have their artworks displayed in large canvases. There is also an Arceus statue in front of the building, as well as components of a certain Pokémon inside the museum. The Prison Bottle is kept here as well, apparently making this museum a target for attacks from Team Eclipse......
There are 3 major apartments, intended for residents to live in, as well as for tourists to rent. They are all opened on 22nd September, 2017 for players to purchase. Each apartment offers 3 different layouts to pick from, and each theme has different units to choose.
- Main article: Affordable Anthian
Affordable Anthian is located between Golden Poké Ball and entrance to the Shopping District. It is the basic apartment with simplistic designs and cheap selling prices. Suffering from health code violations due to Rattata being spotted in one of the rooms, it was forced to shut down for almost a year. Affordable Anthian provides "Cube", "Steppes" and "The View" themes.
- Main article: Anthian Abodes
Anthian Abodes is right next to the Pokémon Museum of History. The vacant rooms in Anthian Abodes were renovated for nearly a whole year. A step up from Affordable Anthian, the units in Anthian Abodes are significantly more pricey, but not as expensive as Golden Poké Ball. Anthian Abodes provides "Terrace", "The Verge" and "Whirl" styles.
Golden Poké Ball
- Main article: Golden Poké Ball
Golden Poké Ball is the most luxurious and prestigious apartment in all of Anthian City. It is a very popular hotel rented by tourists, so the rooms were often booked and reservations were also full most of the time. There was a casino inside, but it was forced to closed down and was replaced by the Golden Poké Ball Arcade, where players can play games to win Tix and win prizes. The Golden Poké Ball Arcade opened starting from 12th May, 2017. Golden Poké Ball has "Symmetric", "Fabulous" and "Elegance" layouts.
Note: Rarity levels are estimations according to this scale and might be subject to changes due to different encounter assessment results.
|Trubbish||Every Tuesday||1 Speed|
|Click on the Pokémon names to check their learnsets on Bulbapedia. All Pokémon follow their movesets in Pokémon Sun and Moon. Hover on the item sprites to check the exact chance of being held by the Wild Pokémon. All information above only applies to the Normal Adventure Mode.|
|Rare Candy||Bottom left corner of the grass area outside the Golden Poké Ball. (Hidden)|
|There was no change to the above items between any of the updates.|
- There are some trash bags and a dumpster next to the Basic Apartment. A citizen had said that the cleanup crew comes every Tuesday and Thursday, meaning that the trash is really full on those days. He mentions that there are some Pokémon that feed on the rubbish during those days, which hints that some Pokémon can be encountered in the dumpster.
- Trubbish can now be encountered as of the Version 0.9 update on 13th December, 2016. However, the citizen now says that the cleanup crew comes every Wednesday morning instead, eliminating the planned encounter on Thursdays.
- Trash bags are also seen in Shopping and Battle Districts, while there was another dumpster located in the Battle District, but it was removed in the version 0.9 update as well.
- There is a hidden Mickey Mouse face located outside the Pokémon Museum of History, on top of the water down the stairs leading off to the right.
|Housing Dist.||Affordable Anthian • Anthian Abodes • Golden Poké Ball (Arcade) • Pokémon Museum of History|
|Shopping Dist.||Poké Ball Emporium • Stone Shop • New Sushi Stick • Rorian Braviary • Hero's Hoverboards • Hobo's Lucky Lotto • Anthian Furniture • Zombie's Painting & Hardware|
|Battle Dist.||Anthian Gym & Airport • Roria Battle Frontier (Under Construction)|
|Anthian Park • Anthian Sewer|